Sheepdog Trial Poster and Program Cover Contest
Open to any medium and artists of any age.
Because the winner will be on the cover of the program and on posters advertising the event certain criteria must be met.
Instructions: Read Carefully
- Entry fee: $10, the art sold will incur 25% commission.
- Bring your finished piece to the gallery no later than Feb 15th, they will be on display the entire month of March and a silent auction will be held during that month and finalized on April 5th at the trial on the McCormack Ranch. There will be a kick-off event at the gallery in March.
- All mediums must be 8X10 portrait orientation only!!!
- Canvas sides must be painted or framed. Watercolors and photos should be matted and framed or printed on canvas or metal.
- Subject matter must pertain to sheepdogs, sheep, handlers, and related scenery. Example: A sheepdog working sheep, just a dog, just sheep, or all included.
- Subjects not related to the theme will not be considered or shown. Unsold Items will be returned to the artist.
- Winners of the art competition will be announced at the kick-off reception.
RioVision Gallery website: riovisiongallery.com
The 4th Annual McCormack Ranch Sheepdog Trial has come to an end. Thanks to our sponsors, we had a successful event.
Here are some photos and videos from 2017.